Savvy investors know a certificate of deposit (CD) is a great way to meet savings goals without any effort. Simply choose your term — with options ranging from seven days to five years — and sit back as your funds start earning a fixed rate for the length of the term.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Interest is paid by check, compounded, or direct deposited into your Centennial Bank checking account
- A wide range of terms available (from 7 days to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- Renews automatically upon maturity after 10-day grace period
- Jumbo CD rates also available
- $500 minimum deposit to open
*Certificates are set up to calculate 90 days of interest penalty for terms of less than 36 months. Certificates with a term of 36 months or longer are set up to calculate 365 days of interest penalty.
*13 Month CD: To open the account, a $500 minimum deposit is required. The Interest Rate for the account is 2.60% with an APY of 2.60% paid until account maturity. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is effective 8/28/2018 and applies to the initial term of the CD. The APY assumes interest will be compounded every 12 months and interest will be credited to the account every 12 months. A penalty will be imposed for withdrawals made before maturity.
**43 Month CD: To open the account, a $500 minimum deposit is required. The Interest Rate for this account is 3.28% with an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 3.28%. Your interest rate and APY may change. The interest rate for the account is based on the highest rate of the Federal Funds target published in the Wall Street Journal/Money Rate section plus a margin of 1.03%. We may change the interest rate on your account as the Federal Funds target rate published in the Wall Street Journal/Money Rate section changes. The APY is effective 8/28/2018. The APY assumes interest will be compounded every 12 months and interest will be credited to the account every 12 months. A penalty will be imposed for withdrawals made before maturity.